我們是一家經驗豐富,專業治療問題皮膚和微整形抗衰老美容中心,我們將最先進的美容醫療儀器與醫用級的護膚產品的完美結合的一種迄今最科學的護膚方式。以科學管理針對皮膚療程的一種方法,我們用數十年專家的理論,科學實驗驗證的效果!結合了臨床測試能更安全,更有效的為愛美人士提供有保障的變美體驗!面部皮膚診斷根據皮膚的特點,把皮膚分為幾種不同的類型,根據各種類型皮膚的特點,科學地應用儀器和領先技術及產品進行治療和護理。真正有效的解決你的問題皮膚,給你精緻無暇的面容,永遠年輕!趁早下 【斑】,請勿【痘】留!和衰老皺紋say 拜拜,這裡一定是你問題皮膚的終結站,韓伊美的宗旨是給你最優質的品質和最貼心的服務,值得您追隨終身。本中心承諾只做最安全最有效的項目產品、您的美麗是我們終生的事業?!
美容項目:
肉毒:祛抬頭紋,魚尾紋,川字紋,祛鼻背紋,祛頸紋,祛腋臭,瘦肩,瘦小腿
少女針/童顏針/干細胞/玻尿酸/爆炸線:線雕隆鼻,填充隆鼻,墊下巴,臉頰凹陷填充,豐蘋果肌,法令紋填充,淚溝填充,豐眉骨,豐唇,豐臥蠶等
溶脂永久瘦身:瘦手臂,瘦大腿,瘦小腿,瘦後背贅肉,瘦腰腹部脂肪
蛋白埋線拉皮:可提升面部,改善淚溝,法令紋,木偶紋,頸紋,收緊蝴蝶袖,臀部
皮秒鐳射:祛斑美白,祛痘印,洗眉,洗眼線,洗紋身
私密修復儀器:收緊私密,外陰嫩紅
黃金射頻微針/水光嫩膚針:祛除痘印,痘坑,收縮毛孔,祛皺,嫩膚,緊膚,上下眼皮祛皺緊致超聲刀無創面部提升,頸部收緊,雙下巴收緊,腰腹部消脂收緊
冰點無痛永久脫毛:唇毛,發際線,腋毛,手臂,腿部,私密等
韓式半永久定妝術:霧眉、美瞳線、裸妝唇、發際線填補、孕睫術、孕眉術、蛋白翹睫術、睫毛嫁接、軟眉、染睫
日韓皮膚管理:葉綠素祛痘,黃金煥膚美白,深海煥膚深層補水,靈芝煥膚深層清潔,馬卡龍煥膚調理膚質,膠原煥膚嫩膚等幾十種最新最全的日韓強有效的抗衰老功效型護理產品
充值優惠卡
充值1000送200
充值2000送500
充值3000送800
充值5000送1300
充值?10000送3000!
兩人同行可以9折,三人同行八折。
推一個女性微信給我、
一個原價項目可以抵扣100,
不限人數、多推多送
第一次添加微信可以獲得100抵用卷
推薦一位好友,100抵用卷
注意?抵用卷注射類和激光類項目可以使用
(另招收合作、代理、學員)
營業時間??:10:30AM~6:00PM
美麗熱線:(518)502-9999
咨詢微信號:HYM-youngbeauty
地址:136-77 Rooselvt apt 300,Flushing, NY 11354
去美國旅游,或出國旅游,英語不精沒關系,詞匯量不多也沒關系,但有一些實用的口語一定要學會喲~
酒店住宿常用英文
I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。
I'd like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房間的服務。
I'd like a room of one.我要單人房。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要兩張床的房間。
I'd like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一張床。
When is check out time? 退房的適合時間?
I am interested in booking a room.我想訂房。
Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要訂一間雙人房從....
How much is a double room for 1 night? 雙人床一晚多少呢?
Your booking is confirmed.你的訂房已經生效了。
Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有飯店的bus在機場接送嗎?
Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel? 請你傳真路線圖給我,我想知道如何到你們飯店。
Could you show me my room? 你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 緊急出口和樓梯在那里?
Please send another blanket to my room.請再送一條毯子到我房間。
The sheets are dirty.床單很臟。
There's no running hot water in my room.我房間沒有熱水。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (abalcony).我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。
What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開始供應?
Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代為保管貴重物品?
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。請給我帳單。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.請送給我一些冰塊和水。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
餐廳用餐常用英文
Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我們有兩位。
May we have a table by the window, please? 請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎?
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?
This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。
May I have a menu, please? 請給我菜單。
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什么特餐?
What kind of dish is most popular here? 這里最受歡迎的餐點是什么呢?
I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎?
We need more time to decide what toorder. 我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什么。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什么建議嗎?
I would like to have the same as thenext table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜
OK, we'll start with two glasses of icedtea, easy on ice, please. 請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.請給我熱一點的咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐?
May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork, please. 請你給我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。
Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎?
Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎?
We could like to order some desert now. 我們現在想點些甜點。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告訴我廁所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單里嗎?
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎?
Is American Express(visa or master travelers' check...)
granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎?
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢?
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。
換匯常用英文
Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印度尼西亞盾?
I'd like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢?
交通出行常用英文
Is there an airport bus to the city? 這里有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢
Keep the change, please 不用找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket? 我可以在哪里買票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點能夠到達那里。
購物常用英文
Thank you but I'm just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。
Let me look around a little more. 讓我自己看看
Do you have this in another color? 這個有別的顏色嗎?
May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?
Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帳?
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的
I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。
Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。
What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我能在哪里換錢?
Where is the cash desk? 收銀臺在哪里?